Saturday, January 14, 2012

Character Designs

These are mainly sketches and ideas, I wanted to do more but I did get a commission last week, that slowed me down and I do have a little one to take care of...

Here I was just exploring with some ideas for maid Marian.

Robin Hood, I wanted him to be good looking, smart, and a great fighter.

Older version of Robin Hood for last part of the book.

Maid Marian, I wanted her to be elegant but also down to earth personality. 

Sheriff of Nottingham, this one is the roughest sketch, but I like where it was going. 

If I had time I wanted to start working on the Merry men, maybe this coming week I will work on them...
I know these are rough and not finish, but I wanted to post something anyway!

2 comments:

  1. These look like a really good start, I really like the middle sketch of maid Marian. I am excited to see the finished product. Congrates on your commission.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Maid Marian is awesome, I've been fighting to get a good feel for her and you did a beautiful job. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete